Everything you need to know about the iPhone X
The iPhone X, along with the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, was announced in 2017 and was dubbed the "future of the smartphone". With a stunning all-glass design and revolutionary features like a super retina display, TrueDepth camera system, face ID, and the A11 bionic chip, the phone is sure to turn heads. So, what if we fast forward to today? Is the iPhone X still a good buy?
The iPhone X
- 12-megapixel dual cameras with large, quick sensors that deliver vivid, detailed images and videos.
- A front-facing camera with a 7-megapixel sensor that includes Portrait mode.
- Comes in 2 colours: Space Grey and Silver.
- A gorgeous all-screen display with elegantly rounded corners that follows the device's curveature.
- Face ID is used to unlock, view notifications, enable Apple Pay and obtain access to secure apps, and many more features!
- Supported by Apple, which means it's capable of running the most recent version of iOS which ensures the same level of security as today's newest iPhones.
- Introduced Animoji, a creative new method to bring emojis to life. 😜
- A11 Bionic processor that is 25% quicker and have four efficiency cores that are 70% faster than the iPhone 8.
- An all glass back for wireless charging.
- No home button enabling for natural and intuitive navigation around the iPhone with rapid and fluid movements.
- iPhone X Specifications
Features of the iPhone X
Don’t let the loss of the home button put you off, the iPhone X is an impressive handset which can handle a wide range of tasks, including:
- The introduction of the gesture bar to maximise reachability
- Because Face ID is so accurate, you can simply look at your phone and immediately swipe up, instead of waiting for the padlock icon to appear.
- Forget about the snooze button with the iPhone X. Face ID will look for your face after you pick it up, and if it detects it, it will automatically decrease the volume.
- The iPhone X can now scan QR codes, which previously required a separate smartphone app.